Frequently Asked Questions:
1) How long will it take to get my designer signature?
Creating your designer signatures will take up to 7 working days.
2) How long will it take to get my graphological signature?
Making a graphological signature will take up to 10 working days.
3) How do you create your designer signatures?
We create your designer signature based on the information that you provide to us about yourself. The artist then creates your signature by looking at your age, interests, occupation and other details.
4) Why do you need to know about me to make my signature?
Our experts need to know about your personality in order to create a unique and customized signature for you. Your interests, age, hobbies and any other information about yourself will help us to deliver a more personal signature to you.
5) What is graphology? How do you make your graphological signatures?
Graphology is the study and analysis of handwriting especially in relation to human psychology. Our graphological signatures are based on a report generated from the analysis of your handwriting. The signature is made by the artist after the graphologist analyzes your personality from your handwriting sample. Thus, the signatures are personalized for you.
6) Why do you need to my handwriting sample for my graphological signature?
Our graphologists study your handwriting and then advise our artists to create the signature. The whole idea of a personalized signature is to give you a signature that represents you as a person. Therefore, your handwriting will help us understand you as an individual.
7) What kind of handwriting sample should I upload?
- We would need at least half of an A4 page of writing. About 350 words.
- It should contain three variations of your current signature at the end
- It should be on an A4 size blank paper. Not ruled or lined paper.
- While scanning the sample make sure it is NOT tilted. Otherwise the graphologist would be confused between the tilt of your scanned sample and the tilt of your handwriting.
- It should be written with a normal dot (ball) pen. Please do not use gel pens, markers or calligraphic pens.
- While writing the sample please keep enough padding below the page you are writing on.
- The entire sample should be written in one sitting.
- You can write anything. The content doesn't matter and neither does grammar or spellings.
- Please do not copy some paragraphs. It should be spontaneous.
- Please do not divulge personal information in the same. Keep it as impersonal as possible. Sign in Style does not warrant against personal information provided in this manner. Refer to the Terms and Conditions for further information.
8) Do you analyze handwriting samples for languages other than English?
For now we analyze handwriting samples only in English. Please contact us at contact(at)signinstyle(dot)com for analyzing samples in languages other than English.
9) I have not received any confirmation email after buying. What should I do?
When you fail to receive a confirmation email from us, please check your junk or spam folder in your email. If the email is not there either, please get back to us at contact(at)signinstyle(dot)com.
10) How many signatures have you have created so far?
Sign in Style has created over 5000 signatures for our patrons.
11) What if I do not like any of the signatures?
Sign in Style has never had a customer dislike all 3 signatures we send them. This is because each signature is made using an understanding of your personality and is artistically created from scratch. You might not like one or two of the three samples that we send (as art is subjective) but usually, our customers like at least one of the three. Still, if you have a valid and proper reason for disliking all three samples, we will definitely provide you with additional samples.
12) How will I learn to use the signature you provide since it is not made by me?
We understand that copying and using a signature that is not created by you could be difficult. Therefore, we always provide a video of the signature being written so that it is easy for you to look at and learn.
Having said that, we know that you will never be able to match the calligrapher’s handwriting exactly. But while you are trying to learn the signature, your own handwriting and style will add a personal touch to the signature that we have provided, really making it your own.
13) I like Sign in Style. How can I spread the word?
You can join our Facebook page and “Like” it. We are also on Twitter where you can Follow Us and retweet our messages to your friends.